Dear Students please prepare for SSC in following way :
1. Firstly go through the syllabus of that examination of SSC for which you are going to prepare. There are many examinations conducted by SSC like MTS (10 th level ),Chsl (12 th level ), CGL (Graduation level ), SSC Stenographer , CPO, FCI, SSC technical posts etc. Whatever you have chosen first thing you have to do is to understand the syllabus.
2. Secondly have a look at previous years question papers atleast of recent 5 Years. This will help you in knowing the importance of various sections of syllabus. On the basis of this you can become aware of the pattern of the questions and plan your strategy according to that.
3. Thirdly collect quality study materials & books .You can also go for study materials & assignments of any reputed coaching institute like Brilliant Academy of Learning.You can prepare self or join coaching as per your necessity.
4. Fourthly prepare a time table for completing the syllabus as per your strength and weakness . You should also take into consideration your capability and interest. Also pay attention to available time .
5. Fifthly keep time for revision of what you have studied.
6. The first tier in all SSC exams is objective , multiple choice having negative marking and now a days most of them are computer based.
7. Generally in first tier of SSC there are 4 subjects .Those are Mathematics ,Reasoning, General Awareness & English.
8. Second tier in SSC CGL consists of Mathematics & English . This tier is also objective , multiple choice, computer based & having negative marking.
9. Third tier of SSC CGL is descriptive English or Hindi . This test is Pen paper based.
10.Fourth tier in SSC CGL is for few posts which involves computer skills.
11. For few posts test of subjects like Statistics, Economics,Finance etc. are also required.
12. SSC Chsl is normally conducted in three tiers. The first two tiers of both SSC CGL & Chsl are similar. The syllabus is same.The only difference is in level of questions.
13. Third tier of SSC Chsl is in typing skills or data entry.
14. As per my view every SSC examination requires certain levels,once you attain it you can crack it.
15. If you feel you require help or coaching , please visit Brilliant Academy of Learning situated at Laxmi Nagar Metro station Gate No.3 , Shakarpur, Delhi.
16. Call Brilliant Academy of Learning at – 9711529539/9212096139/9891726652
17. Lastly once you have completed syllabus practice past year questions & model papers in strictly examination conditions. More the practice,more the confidence.
18. Finally best of luck to all aspirants.