N.I.F.T Entrance Exam Coaching in Delhi
Brilliant Academy of Learning (B.A.L.) is the best institute for preparation of N.I.F.T entrance coaching in Delhi. We provide best study materials and test series. We also provide assignments and problem resolution classes to our students.
Similar to NID, National Institute of Fashion Technology too holds its entrance exam for those students, who have penchant towards Fashion Designing and aspire to become designer in the distant future. Pop up of leading design institutes like NID and NIFT have definitely widened the scope of fashion in India. Considering the enormous opportunities of employment; many students with creative instincts have started enrolling themselves to NIFT. Due to this, NIFT has increased its educational folds with number of under graduate and post graduate courses.
If you’re also one of them, envisioning yourself as India’s leading fashion designer in coming 10 years, then attempt to give a shot to NIFT by registering for its written aptitude test.
1) Quantitative Ability: This sub-test is designed to test the quantitative ability of the candidates. The sub-test may include questions on Addition, Multiplication, Division, Fractions, Percentage, Rate of Interest, Work and Task, Ratio and Proportion, and Distance.
2) Communication Ability: This sub-test is aimed at testing the language ability of the candidates in day to day communication in English. It includes questions on synonyms, antonyms, words with corresponding meanings, singular, plural, one word substitutes, idioms and phrases, correct spellings etc.
3) English Comprehension: This sub-test aims to test the candidate’s ability to comprehend a situation from a given passage, and test of basic English language.
4) Analytical Ability: This sub-test is designed to test the candidate’s capacity for ability of inference and logic from the given information.
5) General Knowledge and Current Affairs: This sub-test is designed to test the candidate’s general knowledge and current affairs.
Maximum Age 23 Years
Educational qualification 10+2
NIFT ENTRANCE is generally conducted in february month every year.