CLAT Coaching in Delhi
Our city Delhi has always had a massive traction when candidates across the country ponder about studying and preparing for CLAT. In such a career building pursuit, Brilliant Academy of Learning has garnered an immense fame in the field of selection oriented CLAT coaching in Delhi NCR and since our beginning in 2008, we have given more than a thousand successful candidates who are now well placed in reputed courts while majority of them practice in Supreme Court. CLAT calls for Common Law Admission Test and it is conducted by 18 National Law Universities of the country on rotation basis. Further, such has been an all India examination but the major academic checkpoint to prove one’s worth to pursue career of lawyer and to proceed further in that legal stream.
Our unique feature is that we have strategically hired law professors and eminent university lecturers. All of them prefer to go extra mile while imparting exceptional CLAT coaching in Delhi. This is mainly because of the fact that for such law centric exams, there ensues a stiff competition, as law enthusiasts from all over the country appear for it while only a few hundred of seats remain available. Further, as there are applied a bunch of diverse tactics in making the final selection of candidates who would make it to top court positions and would discharge their righteous constitutional duties in the most handy manner.
With our explicit CLAT coaching in Delhi, youngsters can easily seek admission in any of the acclaimed law schools of the country, such as NALSAR Hyderabad, NLIU Bhopal, NLU Jodhpur, NLSIU Bangluru and so forth. Besides, such an exam is conducted in an online mode and 200 questions from key subjects and maximum of 200 marks is there, which need to be completed within 2 hours of time. Finally, students should be well aware of the fact that negative marking provision is there, where 1/4th mark is deducted against every incorrect answer, so you should be finely tuned and thorough with the necessary preparation.
Precise and purely relevant CLA coaching is imparted in all of the key subjects, as are being listed below
• Legal Reasoning & Aptitude
• Logical Reasoning
• General Knowledge and Current Affairs
• English -verbal reasoning and verbal ability and comprehension.
Undergraduate Programme Eligibility Requirement:
• Those who have passed 10+2 or any other examination as equivalent to it but with at least 45% marks for those from General / OBC / and for specially abled candidates. Secondly, for those from SC/ ST category, 40% marks is the requirement.
• As for Age Limit: You should be below the age of Twenty (20) Years, as on 1st July 2017, for all Unreserved/NRIs/NRI Sponsored categories candidates.
• (ii) While for SC/ ST/ OBC and for Specially Abled candidates, 2 years of relaxation is allowed and they could be below the age of Twenty Two (22) years as on 1st July 2017.
For Postgraduate Programme, Eligibility Criteria Is:
Academic Qualification Requirement:
A candidate should be an LL.B. or with some equivalent degree examination, but a minimum of 55% marks should be secured. This is for those belonging to General/OBC/Specially abled persons categories but for SC /ST, minimum of 50% would do.
Some of The Striking Features of Our Training Classes Have Been The Following:
• Classes are conducted by acclaimed professionals in the most lucid manner
• Updated and revised study material, books and updated question bank series
• Completely a student friendly environment and youth are tested and prepared in every given area of their subject with required accuracy
• Fully furnished computer systems to enable youngster to hone their typing skills
• Weekend classes are also conducted and special doubt clearing sessions are held
• Communication and soft classes and presentation classes are also conducted free of cost
• State of art training infrastructure and AC labs for premium CLAT coaching
• Classes are conducted and batches are managed in the most professional manner and full care is taken to complete the course within 45 to 55 days and remaining days, practice is conducted and the performance is gauged.
Finally, at Brilliant Academy of Learning, our successful candidates, the number stands in over a thousand now, give credence to our towering prowess in such CLAT training and their sterling careers speak volumes of how we evolved over the past decade. This is solely because of our sincere and dedicated training efforts and youth intend to bask under the shadow of our phenomenal and high score oriented CLAT coaching in Delhi. We always inculcate to youth that success is something which one should never wait for, while aspiring, but he should put meticulous efforts to get to the point where he aspires to and for rest of the things, our professional trainers are there to render valuable academic support to them.
Following are Different Universities providing 5 year integrated Program for Law:
1. National Law Universities through CLAT Entrance
2. National Law University, Delhi through AIELET Entrance
3. Symbiosis University
4. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
5. Amity and Other Private Colleges
About CLAT Exam
CLAT (Common Law Admission Test) is the national level combined entrance test conducted by 16 National Law Universities (NLU’s) for admission of their under-graduate degree programme BALLB.
CLAT Exam Pattern
|Sl. No||Exam Pattern||Subject Wise Description|
|2||Number of Questions||200|
|3||Duration of Examination||120 Min|
CLAT Exam Description:
It contains five sections-
|Sl. No||Exam Pattern||Subject Wise Description|
|1||English including Comprehension||40 Mark|
|2||General Knowledge and Current Affairs||50 Mark|
|3||Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Ability)||20 Mark|
|4||Legal Aptitude||50 Mark|
|5||Logical Reasoning||40 Mark|